- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (1 oz.) packet taco seasoning
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1 3/4 cups biscuit mix or bisquick
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups lettuce, chopped or shredded
- 1 cup tomato, finely chopped
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Black olives, sliced, optional
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400º F and lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and milk together until combined, then stir in biscuit mix, and salt and pepper, if using. Set aside.
- Season beef with salt and pepper, then cook until browned. Drain fat, then stir in taco seasoning.
- Place beef in an even layer in greased baking dish, then spread biscuit mix in an even layer on top of beef.
- Transfer baking dish to oven and bake until biscuit layer is golden brown, 22-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool 10 minutes, then spread sour cream on top of biscuits.
- Top with chopped lettuce, tomatoes and olives, if using, then sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!