- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- Place coleslaw mix in a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; stir until blended. Pour over coleslaw mix and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Test Kitchen Tips
- For a change of pace, try this recipe with broccoli slaw mix.
- Greek yogurt can be used instead of sour cream for less fat and more protein.
- If you like your coleslaw tart, add 1/4 cup vinegar or lemon juice or maybe even a julienned Granny Smith apple.
3/4 cup: 283 calories, 24g fat (5g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 431mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
WW SP = 11