- 1 pound baby red potatoes, halved or quartered
- 2 cups petite baby carrots
- Asparagus, 1 bunch
- 1/2 large yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 package (13 ounces) pork kielbasa, sliced into rounds
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil separated (2 tablespoons; 1 tablespoon)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or silicone baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix basil, thyme, oregano, paprika, onion powder, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Place potatoes and carrots on baking sheet and drizzle over 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Sprinkle half of dry herbs over top and toss until evenly coated. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove potatoes and carrots from oven and slide to one side of tray. Add asparagus, onion, and kielbasa slices to baking sheet.
- Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil, remaining dry herbs and garlic and toss to coat. Spread all evenly around baking sheet.
- Return sheet pan to oven to make for additional 10-15 minutes, or until veggies are softened and roasted.
- Serve warm, directly from sheet pan.