We think cream pies are absolutely irresistible, and we have yet to meet one that we didn’t like. Banana cream, Boston cream, key lime, chocolate cream pie, cut a big slice, grab a fork and dive right in! If you like cream pies, you’ll love this one. This Peanut Butter Cream Pie is nutty, sweet, and decadently creamy, perfect for just about any occasion or no occasion at all!
- 1 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- Beat cream cheese and peanut butter until creamy and smooth. Add powdered sugar and beat until well-combined.
- Fold in ½ of whipped topping until just combined. Pour filling into pre-made graham cracker crust. Spread remaining whipped topping over filling.
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons powdered sugar with 1 tablespoon peanut butter. Stir until small crumbs form. Sprinkle crumbs over top of pie.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Enjoy!
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!
Click Next To See More