Chipotle lime ranch dressing is smoky, tangy, and as spicy as you want it to be! This southwest ranch dressing is the ultimate topping for salads, tacos, wraps, or even for dipping chicken strips or vegetables.
This post was originally published on May 4, 2016. I am going through and updating some of my old posts with new photos, better info, and more clearly written recipes.
This chipotle ranch dressing is everything you need to kick up the flavor in your salads. There are several variations of this recipe floating around the internet – and for good reason.
Chipotle ranch is just so good.
- 1 cup lowfat buttermilk
- 1 cup non fat greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup light mayo
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 packet ranch dressing seasoning mix
- 1/2 chipotle pepper (in adobo sauce) from 7 oz can found in Latin foods section in grocery store. Can use whole pepper depending on level of spice preferred
- 1 tsp adobo sauce from same can as the peppers
- juice of one lime (about 1 tablespoon)
OPEN NEXT TO GET FULL RECIPE …